Jasper Cook

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

shevates
Ive just heard Jasper Cooke has passed away, a great Cheltenham Fan and well known for what he done for footvall in the town, especially with St Marks. Also setting up sport exchanges in Germany and France. Thanks Jasper for everything you will be sadly missed a true gent
RIP Jasper
Hubert Parry
This is very sad news. He was the very first person I met at CTFC.

I was 7 years old (Autumn 1997) and on the way back home from a hospital appointment, my mother and I popped in to the club for a fixture list. Jasper could not have been more welcoming and he persuaded us to come to the next home game against Doncaster Rovers and for my mother to purchase a mascot package for my birthday!

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
51/84
RIP Jasper
A gentleman of the highest order
Served football in so many ways
Will be sadly missed
Always had a quick word with him sitting in the top corner of the directors box
Used to bump into him in the supermarket
Thank you for all you did
SHANDY VOR
Hubert Parry wrote:This is very sad news. He was the very first person I met at CTFC.

I was 7 years old (Autumn 1997) and on the way back home from a hospital appointment, my mother and I popped in to the club for a fixture list. Jasper could not have been more welcoming and he persuaded us to come to the next home game against Doncaster Rovers and for my mother to purchase a mascot package for my birthday!

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Strangely enough I think I attended that game with a friend of mine from Uni, who is a massive Donny fan. Was it the game that Neville Southall was in goal and Steve Nicol defence for Donny, and it absolutely hoofed down with rain at one point, forcing us all to squeeze under the stand (opposite your main stand - now all seater).

You should have come over and said hello