CTFC vs Salford City Home Sat 20th March 2021

Run by theidlerich

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin, theidlerich

theidlerich
Posts: 1643
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 09:22
Location: Cotswolds
CTFC vs Salford City Home Sat 20th March 2021

Despairing tirade to come....
.
.This is c&p'd from earlier vs Mansfield....: .."Didn't for see that result; dire performance and beginning to tire of the defensive explanations for such a performance. Our squad are 'professional' football players and as such should perform week in, week out; that is their job! Fatigue; injury etc may take the edge off performance; but capitulation as we have seen over a few performance now is not the level of a promotion side, or even play-offs

Saw a 10 sec highlight - heavens forbid......what defence?
.
.On current form a loss of 1 or 2 nil! However can they be that bad that frequently? Fingers crossed: win 2-0 with Smith to score first...

5/5/0=10
Johnsons Red Army
Posts: 1477
Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 14:19
Location: Stroud
CTFC 1-0 Salford
Win
May

5/0/0=5
asl
Posts: 5640
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 09:37
Win
1-0
Sercombe

5/0/0=5
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Posts: 25930
Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 03:27
Bounce back. Class of 92 sent packing.

2-0 Chelt.

May to open.

5/5/0=10
Red Duke
Posts: 1726
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 09:15
Location: North West
CTFC 0 SCFC 0
Draw
No scorer

0/0/0=0
pas
Posts: 276
Joined: 08 Oct 2016, 13:09
Win
CTFC 2 Salford 1
May

5/0/0=5
User avatar
Shade
Posts: 13813
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 13:02
Location: Cheltenhamshire
I'm going back to saying we will lose every match. We had a better, more consistent record then...

CTFC 1-2 SCFC
May

0/0/0=0
User avatar
cliffy90
Posts: 745
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 10:31
Win
CTFC 1-0 Salford
May

5/0/0=5
User avatar
Pie
Posts: 2830
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 11:24
Location: In The Wymans (sipping a Panda Pop)
CTFC 1-0 SCFC
Tozer

5/0/0=5
Red Duke
Posts: 1726
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 09:15
Location: North West
Shade wrote:I'm going back to saying we will lose every match. We had a better, more consistent record then...

CTFC 1-2 SCFC
May
Good to see you were on top form!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Posts: 25930
Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 03:27
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Bounce back. Class of 92 sent packing.

2-0 Chelt.

May to open.
10...before tir tries to screw me over again:p
User avatar
Shade
Posts: 13813
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 13:02
Location: Cheltenhamshire
Red Duke wrote:
Shade wrote:I'm going back to saying we will lose every match. We had a better, more consistent record then...

CTFC 1-2 SCFC
May
Good to see you were on top form!
I'm more important to this team that anyone realises

:D
Johnsons Red Army
Posts: 1477
Joined: 27 Dec 2015, 14:19
Location: Stroud
Shade wrote:
Red Duke wrote:
Shade wrote:I'm going back to saying we will lose every match. We had a better, more consistent record then...

CTFC 1-2 SCFC
May
Good to see you were on top form!
I'm more important to this team that anyone realises

:D
Thanks again for your kind service.
Post Reply