ifollow ?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
Our first league game is at Crewe yet on ifollow the first game they mention is home to Wycombe - does this mean Ifollow only covers home games ?
Shade
Nesty wrote:Our first league game is at Crewe yet on ifollow the first game they mention is home to Wycombe - does this mean Ifollow only covers home games ?
In terms of vdeo feed, it will almost certainly be back to only showing away Tuesday night games, I'd have thought. It should still have radio for all home and away games, though.
Nesty
ok Shade - thanks - a bit of a bummer that -
paperboy
Shade wrote:
Nesty wrote:Our first league game is at Crewe yet on ifollow the first game they mention is home to Wycombe - does this mean Ifollow only covers home games ?
In terms of vdeo feed, it will almost certainly be back to only showing away Tuesday night games, I'd have thought. It should still have radio for all home and away games, though.
Mm.

I think it will be available quite widely for this season at least due to Covid, plus it's an additional revenue stream and clubs like revenue streams.
Part of the new normal.

Meanwhile I see that Plymouth Argyll have left ifollow and have embarked on a forward thinking strategy.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... ew-5349658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HamTown
Ifollow is really what got me back as a "full-time" supporter, partly to help the club out financially but mostly something entertaining to look forward to each week.

Would be gutted for it to stop
pas
You and me both HamTown. I am now housebound and last season was brilliant for me to watch the Robins who I have supported since 1957.
Have you found the link to Birmingham City's web page where you can watch this afternoons friendly ? https://www.bcfc.com/bluestv/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The cost is £4.99
Ralph
It's still available for us out of the country. $180 for the season home and away. Already signed back up.
I can't believe they would stop it for the teams. Great additional revenue stream
leohoenig
The last I had heard, the football league had not decided on whether or not they wanted the Saturday afternoon curfew on live feeds to return. There are arguments against it. It would open the window for Premier League broadcasts at the time as well, as any block out is an FA rule for all football. However, it will certainly be available outwith the UK. I don't know why the Crewe game does not show, but this may mean that Crewe are not signed up to iFollow
Nesty
For me it would be the only way I could see the games live, home or away - so I would like to be able to see all games, or as many as I can -
Shade
I'm sure we will hear more in the next couple of weeks but I would have thought it will be back to it's pre-covid normal unless/until restrictions are brought back in.