Premier League Whinging

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59750312

Premier league players get the best 'THE BEST' of everything, the very best of instant medical support when they need it. In this instant player welfare gets taken very seriously.

I don't think Henderson is going to get much sympathy here.
Red Duke
Shock Horror! Premiership players and managers moaning about the number of fixtures over Xmas and New Year. Now, when was the last time I heard this? Oh, it was exactly one year ago, and before that exactly two years ago and so on.

It is not as if they haven't enough players on their books How many do these clubs have? Maybe 50, 60, 70, 80 or more. You get some idea when you look at the numbers on the back of their shirts when you watch the under 21 games. I saw Arsenal substitute come on last night, his number was 87!
longmover
Red Duke wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 09:50 Shock Horror! Premiership players and managers moaning about the number of fixtures over Xmas and New Year. Now, when was the last time I heard this? Oh, it was exactly one year ago, and before that exactly two years ago and so on.

It is not as if they haven't enough players on their books How many do these clubs have? Maybe 50, 60, 70, 80 or more. You get some idea when you look at the numbers on the back of their shirts when you watch the under 21 games. I saw Arsenal substitute come on last night, his number was 87!
I mean how many more players to managers want? Or is this a window into how frail their squad players options are? Lots of prem managers now jumping on the bandwagon regarding squad issues (in general), my heart bleads for them it really does.
longmover
it continues, I thought Tuchel had a bit more about him

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60048446
Red Duke
I love it when

1) They say 3 games in seven days to make it sound worse than saying we have had played a game midweek.

2) They say the players are lacking energy then maybe there is something wrong with their diet.

3) they say there is a shortage of players why have you got so players out on loan?

The excuses are now getting are par with Boris!