Fulham

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

paperboy
This seems to be very poor by Fulham.

https://twitter.com/Official_HUFC/statu ... 2_NSw&s=19
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
That’s an absolute disgrace. Fulham fans mostly agree.

American owners for you.
longmover
Don't worry fulham will be cheered from the rafters on their return to the top league and how great it is to have this cute well run little old club back in the prem.
asl
Interesting. I wonder what this means:
Immediately upon return, the previously exemplary scholar’s behaviour changed markedly to such an extent that it led to mutual termination of his contract in March 2019.
So within 2 months of returning from his trial. The insinuation is that he deliberately engineered his own sacking so that he could join Fulham and they were complicit with that plan (indeed may have suggested such a plan) to avoid paying any compo. Weird...

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

longmover
asl wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 09:16 Interesting. I wonder what this means:
Immediately upon return, the previously exemplary scholar’s behaviour changed markedly to such an extent that it led to mutual termination of his contract in March 2019.
So within 2 months of returning from his trial. The insinuation is that he deliberately engineered his own sacking so that he could join Fulham and they were complicit with that plan (indeed may have suggested such a plan) to avoid paying any compo. Weird...

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk
I should imagine "incentives" found there way to the player and his family.