How do we deal with multimillionaire Liberals...

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Send the mass immigration of Albanian criminals to their mansions, thats how.Image

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

asl
Sudden flashback to some comment in 1940s Germany: "hahaha...if Oskar Schindler loves the Jews so much, they should all be sent to work in his factory!"

#JeSuisGary

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

Malabus
I see a lot of left-wing loonies have changed their tune on what freedom of speech is.

Gary Lineker isn’t amongst the problem of mass illegal immigration; he is in his mansion, doesn’t need a NHS appointment, doesn’t send his children to state school and his 1.5 million GBP per year salary pays for his Mother prime care in the best nursing home. He doesn’t have the problems of normal working families.

Referring the UK to 1930’s Germany just discredits the true horrors at the time to those people the truly suffered in complete Hell.
asl
If he earned millions yet took resources from the NHS and the education establishment and maybe claimed his state pension when the time comes, would that be ok? Personally, I think if you can afford private health care, etc, you should leave the NHS resources for everyone else that can't - they're stretched enough. I suspect this is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

Ihearye
All this drama just shows how out of touch these ego maniacs are with reality. In these hard times, do they actually think that the ordinary man cares which multi millionaire is doing Match of the day, or what entity is being overly paid as a 'football pundit'. Being able to watch the highlights without them rambling on will be a bonus.
Most if not all of what they say, goes in one ear and out the other, as his opinion means little to me.
One would have to be extremely naive not to think that Mr Lineker's road to Damascus moment a few years back. When he suddenly found his moral high ground, was a very astute move on his behalf to attempt to avoid the start of the sacking of the older male generation from the BBC, by attempting to sound contemporary. And the cull continues today, in both TV and radio and he battles on to avoid being hit.
These folk actually believe they add to society by talking about football fro a few minutes a week. More folk watch the One Show than watch MOTD! I would hazard a guess that like myself, most either record or stream and just watch the actual highlights.
Would anyone miss any of them errrrrr doubt it.
Last edited by Ihearye on 11 Mar 2023, 16:16, edited 2 times in total.
Malabus
Ihearye wrote:All this drama just shows how out of touch these ego maniacs are with reality. In these hard times, do they actually think that the ordinary man cares which multi millionaire is doing Match of the day, or what entity is being overly paid as a 'football pundit'. Being able to watch the highlights without them rambling on will be a bonus.
Most if not all of what they say, goes in one ear and out the other, as his opinion means little to me.
One would have to be extremely naive to think that Mr Lineker's road to Damascus moment a few years back. When he suddenly found his moral high ground, was a very astute move on his behalf to attempt to avoid the start of the sacking of the older male generation from the BBC, by attempting to sound contemporary. And the cull continues today, in both TV and radio and he battles on to avoid being hit.
These folk actually believe they add to society by talking about football fro a few minutes a week. More folk watch the One Show than watch MOTD! I would hazard a guess that like myself, most either record or stream and just watch the actual highlights.
Would anyone miss and of them errrrrr doubt it.
Fabulous post.
longmover
Been itching to post that picture haven't you Malabus?