Referee for Oxford

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jerry St Clair
Marc Edwards takes charge of his first Town game since a 1-0 win over Wycombe way back in November 2022 (Alfie May cutting in from the left before lashing it in from outside the box if I recall correctly).

Prior to that his most notable appearance was the away leg of the Covid play off semi final against Northampton, giving the Cobblers a properly dodgy penalty for a Ryan Broom foul which Owen Evans saved.
Shade
Jerry St Clair wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 20:22 Marc Edwards takes charge of his first Town game since a 1-0 win over Wycombe way back in November 2022 (Alfie May cutting in from the left before lashing it in from outside the box if I recall correctly).

Prior to that his most notable appearance was the away leg of the Covid play off semi final against Northampton, giving the Cobblers a properly dodgy penalty for a Ryan Broom foul which Owen Evans saved.
That we went on to win 2-0...so we have a good record of 2 out of 2 with him in charge, at least.
Jerry St Clair
Shade wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 23:30
Jerry St Clair wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 20:22 Marc Edwards takes charge of his first Town game since a 1-0 win over Wycombe way back in November 2022 (Alfie May cutting in from the left before lashing it in from outside the box if I recall correctly).

That we went on to win 2-0...so we have a good record of 2 out of 2 with him in charge, at least.
I neglected to mention that he also presided over our defeats at Barrow (3-0) and Morecambe (1-0) in our title winning season. It's a mixed bag with this fella.