Lloyd latest

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
JP tweeting injury not as bad as feared so hopefully he’ll be a part of the run in.
longmover
Fuller wrote: 03 Apr 2024, 13:18 JP tweeting injury not as bad as feared so hopefully he’ll be a part of the run in.
tbf we look decent in the 2nd against Exeter without him so hope we don't rush him back. Fully aware time isn't on our side though.
Jim
Crazy to think we have 5 strikers and the top 3 in the pecking order are all out at the most important part of the season. However, sounds like Taylor and Lloyd could still play a part.

Agree that we looked good 2nd half on Monday, but I imagine DC will keep faith with 5-3-2, at least to start games. Contrary to what i've heard from a few, I thought Nuttall did ok against Exeter, he showed some nice touches at times. He still looks a little way off it, but there are encouraging signs that there might be a player there after all.
Fuller
At least Lloydy can jump…
longmover
Jim wrote: 03 Apr 2024, 14:14 Crazy to think we have 5 strikers and the top 3 in the pecking order are all out at the most important part of the season. However, sounds like Taylor and Lloyd could still play a part.

Agree that we looked good 2nd half on Monday, but I imagine DC will keep faith with 5-3-2, at least to start games. Contrary to what i've heard from a few, I thought Nuttall did ok against Exeter, he showed some nice touches at times. He still looks a little way off it, but there are encouraging signs that there might be a player there after all.
He (Nuttall) looked much better, don't know how far away his full fitness is (or he's just very minimal with his efforts :lol: ) but he forced a good save from the keeper and kept their two centre backs busy and thinking. I predict at least two goals from him in the remaining games.
Horteng
Fuller wrote: 03 Apr 2024, 14:15 At least Lloydy can jump…
Can he score though? Minor details for a striker I know.........
paperboy
Looking like two from three to go down and we're trying to get our peashooters to fire.