Cheltenham Town Research

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

A Green Researcher
Good afternoon Cheltenham fans, My name is Neal. I am writing as a student from the University of Gloucestershire researching sustainable fan behaviours from CTFC and FGR. Could you take 3 minutes to fill out my survey attached below? All responses are incredibly helpful. All participants will be anonymous but must be over the age of 18. Thanks, Neal

https://forms.office.com/e/ZqBScmaMs0
Shade
Question 8, I think the labelling should be different as it doesn't really make sense for some of the responses. It should read as it is for some of them, but also maybe /very likely, /likely, /sometimes, /not likely, never.
Ihearye
Shade wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 16:01 Question 8, I think the labelling should be different as it doesn't really make sense for some of the responses. It should read as it is for some of them, but also maybe /very likely, /likely, /sometimes, /not likely, never.
Agree Shade, I had to adapt the options to match yours e.g daily very likely etc (but made little sense)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 16:01 Question 8, I think the labelling should be different as it doesn't really make sense for some of the responses. It should read as it is for some of them, but also maybe /very likely, /likely, /sometimes, /not likely, never.
On that specific question, a ‘when needed’ option would have been good as well.

E.g. for home appliances and washing liquids we do go for more eco friendly and sustainable options but only when we need to buy them…we don’t buy new appliances yearly!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
A Green Researcher wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 15:45 Good afternoon Cheltenham fans, My name is Neal. I am writing as a student from the University of Gloucestershire researching sustainable fan behaviours from CTFC and FGR. Could you take 3 minutes to fill out my survey attached below? All responses are incredibly helpful. All participants will be anonymous but must be over the age of 18. Thanks, Neal

https://forms.office.com/e/ZqBScmaMs0
Interesting survey. Will you be sharing the results at any point?

I am sure the respective clubs (and policy makers in general) will be interested.

For example, policy makers may like to see if FGR’s very visible marketing of sustainability has directly caused fan behaviour to change to inform other campaigns.

Or, say it turns out the CTFC fanbase has a higher proportion of vegetarians/vegans than FGR the CTFC catering suppliers may be interested as it would help them better supply that segment of the customer base.
Ihearye
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: 08 Apr 2024, 16:42
On that specific question, a ‘when needed’ option would have been good as well.

E.g. for home appliances and washing liquids we do go for more eco friendly and sustainable options but only when we need to buy them…we don’t buy new appliances yearly!
suggest you start using Aldi middle aisle, then you will :)