BURTON ALBION V CHELTENHAM TOWN

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

plymrob
Come on guys. This is it... The 'members' here, and the supporters there (and the rest) are backing you to the hilt.
Shade
Sorry, this 'member' is fully expecting another tepid performance and poor result, helped by more terrible officiating. Will obviously be pleasantly surprised if the outcome is otherwise. Luckily, none of the players will be (or bloody well shouldn't be) looking on here.
plymrob
Thanks Shade... I thought, naively, it was good effort to see a few positive replies. Sadly you let us down! Come on... "backs against the wall" (and then another one). Do for now please try to be positive...just for one more time (two better still).
plymrob
"Luckily, none of the players will be (or bloody well shouldn't be) looking on here."

So true... if they read the "Nest" we could have been relegated last season...! And the one before.
Garby74
Always positive here guys.

This is massive.

Come on boys.

Compete for every ball
steveinblack
Keen off with a shoulder injury. Ffs you don't need your shoulder to score a goal!
Shade
But you can score with it! And it's pretty hard to run with a shoulder injury. Especially if it's a bad one.
asl
My one bad sporting injury was a torn shoulder muscle: it stops you doing everything cos so many muscles appear to be connected... After doing that, I bent over the sink brushing my teeth and nearly collapsed on the floor.